Crestwood Workers Care provides comprehensive occupational health services to businesses and industries across North Alabama. We are a full-service occupational health clinic, offering DOT physicals, OSHA-mandated physicals, Immigration Physicals, urine drug screen and breath alcohol testing, as well as diagnosis and treatment for work-related illnesses and injuries. We offer providers that are NRCME certified and a USCIS Civil Surgeon for Immigration Physicals. All drug screen collections and breath alcohol testing are performed by DOT qualified collectors and technicians.
Our goal is to provide quality care in a timely manner that supports both the employee and the employer.
Call (256) 830-8930 today to learn more about our practice or to make an appointment for your employees
Services & Specialties
- Physicals: DOT, OSHA, Immigration, Deployment, Pre-Employment/ Post-offer
- Audiometric Testing
- Spirometry Testing
- Respiratory Fit Testing—both Qualitative and Quantitative
- Drug and Alcohol Testing and reporting
- Injury Care
- FCEs scheduled at our PT department utilizing the POET by BTE
- On-Site Flu Vaccination Clinics and Hepatitis B Clinics
- On-site “DOT Physical Preparedness” Clinics
Michael Bosserman, M.D.
Susan W. Lynn, M.D., M.S.
Linda Griffis, CRNP